The BCI En Masse Drag Conveyor is built to the highest quality in the industry. Our BCI enclosed conveyor is built to last and will perform under the most demanding of applications. The BCI’s chain conveyor is built to be maintenance friendly and are designed with your maintenance team in mind. BCI provides customers with the knowledge to properly operate and maintain their equipment for optimal performance. Every conveyor is fitted and matched marked before shipping to ensure an easy onsite installation. Every BCI HD conveyor is custom built to the customer’s specifications. BCI has the experience and expertise to Elevate Your Conveying Standards.
- 1/4“- head housing
- 1/4“- tail housing
- #10 ga. Side panel construction standard. (a.r. steel side panels available)
- Dodge Type “E” imperial 4-bolt pillow block bearings at head section
- Rexnord “zt” series or dodge type “e” imperial, center pull take up bearings
- Center pull or push take up frames. (bi-directional)
- Compression shaft seals at head and tail ends
- Totally split sprockets
- Standard shaft guards
- Intermediate section lengths from 2’-0” to 10’-0” in 3” increments
- Optional two-way or reversing
- All cottered chain
- Flat or hip roofed covers
- All components pre assembled prior to shipment
- Alignment pins at all connecting flanges
- Uhmw flight facings. (1/2”-standard), (3/4”, 1”, high temp., tivar 88 available)
- Capacities to 80,000 bph (horizontal to 15 degree incline, bend sections)
- Liners available. (c.g., 400 bhn, 500 bhn, ceramic)
- Stainless steel construction available
- Finishes, 2-coat urethane epoxy, hot dipped galvanized
- All equipment pre-fitted before shipping
- Powder coating available in various colors
Click Image to Enlarge
are a great complement to screw conveyors and belt conveyors and a requirement of many bulk material handling applications. Drag conveyors can be used to meter or transfer bulk materials from one process to another. The compact and versatile design allows drag conveyors to fit almost any plant layout.
Chain Conveyor: Any type of conveyor in which one or more chains act as the conveying element.
Enclosed Belt Conveyor: Ideal for long length runs, belt conveyors are an extremely efficient and gentle way to move grain, requiring less maintenance than other conveyor types giving you ease and efficiency for your operation.
HD Conveyor (Heavy Duty): for extremely heavy loads and tough working environments.