The BCI Model UT (Round Bottom Conveyor) is built to the highest quality in the industry. This BCI round bottom conveyor is built to last and will perform under the most demanding of applications. The Model UT is a food grade conveyor is built to be maintenance friendly and are designed with your maintenance team in mind. BCI provides customers with the knowledge to properly operate and maintain their equipment for optimal performance. Every conveyor is fitted and matched marked before shipping to ensure an easy onsite installation. Every UT stainless conveyor is custom built to the customer’s specifications. BCI has the experience and expertise to Elevate Your Conveying Standards.
- 10 ga. – head housing.
- 10 ga. – tail housing
- Dodge Type “E” imperial 4-bolt flange bearings. At head and tail ends
- Take up head or tail section
- Self-cleaning tail option
- Totally split sprockets
- Standard shaft guards
- Intermediate section lengths from 2’-0” to 10’-0” in 3” increments
- Center chain return rails standard, idler sprockets optional
- All cottered chain
- All components pre assembled prior to shipment
- Uhmw flight facings. (1/2”-standard), (3/4”, 1”, high temp., tivar 88 available)
- Capacities to 15,000 bph
- Liners available (200 bhn AR, 400 bhn AR, 500 bhn AR, ceramic)
- Stainless steel construction available
- Finishes: 2-coat urethane epoxy primer/polyurethane finish, powder coated, hot dipped galvanized
Click Image to Enlarge
Trough Conveyor – Trough Conveyors are a band conveyor with the sides of the band turned up to form a trough
Round Bottom Conveyor: Round Bottom Conveyors are designed to operate horizontally or at inclines up to 45° with one or two bend sections. The Round Bottom conveyors clean-out efficiency is greater than that of a screw conveyor, and requires less horsepower to operate.
Food Grade Conveyor: Food Grade Conveyors are designed For Quick Sanitation With Anti-Microbial Belting.
Stainless Conveyor: Stainless steel conveyors are used extensively throughout the production of food products, beverages, pharmaceuticals, and many highly corrosive products